I’m not yet ready to shell out big amount just to buy a primer - pertaining to UDPP.
Maybe some other time.
I'm not yet working meaning I don't have lot of moola to burn. :p
Besides why spend a fortune when you can make your own, with stuffs you already have. LOL!
- Materials needed:
- mixing tool - i used a toothpick :)
- jar/container - to mix it in
- foundation/concealer - i used foundation
- body butter/lotion
- Put foundation into the container.
- Add the body butter/lotion.
- Then finally add the moisturizer.
- Mix it well and you're done.
*homemade primer potion
Well, it may not be as good as the Urban Decay Primer Potion but it doesn't really matter to me.
I'll use this as long as it works well enough for me...♥
*will use this for my next post (swatches)